Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fcking Hot Sands

Pyro, I try not to give people reasons to flame me >_> Being horribly reasonable, downright nice and the ability to mother people is a curse I have carried for years.

And Phoenix, lol <3 This is years of moderating on forums populated by leet speaking twits coming to the fore. I know I ain't a mod on here but moderating kinda sticks to you.

I dunno. I think the Cheez thing is getting out of hand. But where's Wiggy? Shouldn't she have stopped this? If it carries on Cheez and supalime are gonna kill each other.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

pyrofyr

Someone's a bit modest.

Yea, but see although it separates harsh feelings from the main forums, they still exist. Giving them their own area simply allows them to thrive without being thwarted. Prime example is that case at which both of you have already pointed out. :/

Mushmom

Instead of suggesting they take it out, why not suggest that they make it where you can't flame other current users. I mean you could still flame hackers, dumbasses in game, etc.

In my experience, teenage boys don't know when enough is enough.

Cheez and supa are both teens, I presume.

Add hostility and we have boom ._.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

pyrofyr

Don't get me started on flaming hackers, scammers, etc.

I take a firm stance in the no direction.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    Cheez and supa are both teens, I presume.
    Probably Supa. You've seen how he types, and you've seen how I type. If you really can't figure it out, maybe you should stop assuming things about people so much. That's what causes problems.

I wonder how will Jed react when he see this thread o-o

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Zait View Post
    I wonder how will Jed react when he see this thread o-o
    I'm more curious about how mork will react when he sees it. This is HIS self-proclaimed area anyways...

Hot Sands exists solely so I can call someone a fugging moron and have all of HS see it without me needing the spam up a real thread. So... if you want me to spam up real threads... just say so. I'll be happy to get right on that and turn this place to ****.

Or... you can stay the hell out of my Hot Sands along with the rest of the undeserving jackasses.

The amount of pointless and stupid crap in here is starting to piss me off. Hot Sands should be read only except for licensed flamers. That way we get quality flaming without retardation.

Now get out.

Banned

I vote morkai be allowed to spam up real threads.