Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fcking Hot Sands

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    No. The original intent was instead of threads turning into drama wars (like what happens to each and every thread on the sleepywood broa section) you take it here. It's lightly moderated, it's intended to let you get stuff off your chest. Rant about someone and that person shouldn't take offense, because it's in hot sands.

It has become a forum lynchmob to new posters here, and that's what pyro's peeve is.

Someone makes two posts, someone makes a thread in here, and all of a sudden you have 20-30 forumers following around the poor guy calling him a moron rather than helping him actually become a member here.

And i agree with him on that point.
    Really? So far I've seen people who really are morons.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Then how about people who purposely make a thread about themselves in here?

various disguises

Quote Originally Posted by masterchocobo View Post
    Really? So far I've seen people who really are morons.
    I agree with masterchocobo on this one. Call me quick to judge, but I know an idiot when I see one.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

It has become a forum lynchmob to new posters here, and that's what pyro's peeve is.

Someone makes two posts, someone makes a thread in here, and all of a sudden you have 20-30 forumers following around the poor guy calling him a moron rather than helping him actually become a member here.

Indeed, but as stated above I haven't seen that happen. New posters that are morons, yes, but not posters that aren't. And if that is pyro's point, he may want to reword his posts, as well as drop the double standards.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

No. The original intent was instead of threads turning into drama wars (like what happens to each and every thread on the sleepywood broa section) you take it here. It's lightly moderated, it's intended to let you get stuff off your chest. Rant about someone and that person shouldn't take offense, because it's in hot sands.

And i agree with him on that point.
    I agree with you about jumping on the new posters that make a bad first impression...but pyro isnt making this thread about those. He is getting mad that the Cheez thread is going and going and doing what hot sands is made for.
    I'm happy

Daaaaaaaaaaaaayum.

Of course all I do is flame. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Compliment people on being dumbasses?

Good job, pyro. Helluva good job. I think you're up for a merit-based promotion. Or demotion. Depends on how you look at it.

I come in, show you people how to play the game, and you're just responding like Jullyf*g. If you can't even learn by example... *sighs* ... well, I guess there's nothing else that can be done for you.

I mean, COME ON! SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE ****? If you really want Hot Sands gone, then you post in the Feedback & Suggestions section. Dumbass. Posting in Hot Sands just gets you sum o' dat flaming. This thread is so ****ing stupid that someone joined the IRC channel just to get me in here to flame your sorry ass. Do you think I just flame anyone? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no! These custom flames take time and effort and I save them for people I feel are worthy.

Since this isn't in Feedback & Suggestions, I can only say that Pyro doesn't intend for this to be taken seriously and he just wants flaming. Or he's a moron, and thus deserves flaming. Therefore... flaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Morkai View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaayum.

Of course all I do is flame. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Compliment people on being dumbasses?

Good job, pyro. Helluva good job. I think you're up for a merit-based promotion. Or demotion. Depends on how you look at it.

I come in, show you people how to play the game, and you're just responding like Jullyf*g. If you can't even learn by example... *sighs* ... well, I guess there's nothing else that can be done for you.

I mean, COME ON! SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE ****? If you really want Hot Sands gone, then you post in the Feedback & Suggestions section. Dumbass. Posting in Hot Sands just gets you sum o' dat flaming. This thread is so ****ing stupid that someone joined the IRC channel just to get me in here to flame your sorry ass. Do you think I just flame anyone? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no! These custom flames take time and effort and I save them for people I feel are worthy.

Since this isn't in Feedback & Suggestions, I can only say that Pyro doesn't intend for this to be taken seriously and he just wants flaming. Or he's a moron, and thus deserves flaming. Therefore... flaming.
    Couldnt resist.
    I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by KindaMaybe View Post
    Couldnt resist.
    :(

You're supposed to quote it and then just type "quoted for truth" or "qft".

It is my belief that Pyrofyr is simply peeved that people of all shapes and sizes seem to be targets these days.
    Then again, most of them ask for it.

Banned

He had a point. hot sands is total **** and needs a time out while people take time to remember it's not for being a whiny little ***** about every teensy problem you have with someone.