Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Pirates SOON

I got ya guys 2 pages from GameAxis Magazine.
    Enjoy.

You wont believe how long it took for PBucket to load them up.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Banned

I thought those were from an American magazine, but that's for msea?! OH COME ON.

Now they're not indicators of anything new at all and we've still got no idea when the hell we're getting them. -_-''

Quote Originally Posted by Kowaru View Post
    I'd like to know the date when Pirate Job arrives!! I just can't wait!! :eek:
    well in the next patch lets say on the 15th of october we're gonna get singapore and another mansion or w/e and we might get the pre-pirate stuff like the gate to nautilus port and quests so ide say in novermber

so if we get the pre-pirate stuff this patch my guess 4 the realease date 4 GMS is either 17th or 18th of november hope im right :)

Based on previous experience, MapleSEA will be getting Pirates for the next patch. Everytime they advertise something on the magazine, it will be release in the next patch. Next patch should be either Early-Nov or between Early and Mid-Nov.

While for MapleGlobal, they may release Singapore Map and Pirate Preview Quest first. But you never know, MapleSEA and MapleGlobal might get Pirate Jobs at the same time.
    ++++++++++
    MapleSEA: Big Bang on 18 May 2011.
    My Note: I'll probably not be reporting anymore news for MSEA, as I'm kind of busy nowadays.

Icon9

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    I got ya guys 2 pages from GameAxis Magazine.
    Enjoy.
    i dont like it
    it says hunter not archer now im quiting...

jk but thats msea and its de next patch for u guys i think or it is out already?
    for gms i think next patch or november patch :)
    i am a llama,u are a llama,he is a llama,we are a llama,they are a llama

I just need to get msea to install.

I have a feeling msea and global will get it around the same time. they just had a patch for halloween, and we are ready for a patch for halloween.

pirates is already in the data, they just needed to finishing translating it.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Banned

Can players from north america even play msea? I thought there was an IP block like the korean version.

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Can players from north america even play msea? I thought there was an IP block like the korean version.
    I think we're blocked. I used to play Msea until I couldn't log on anymore. Dunno if they changed it.
    Vi veri universum vivus vici
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

"Religion is the opiate of the masses." -- Karl Marx
    "Winners don't do drugs." -- The FBI

Windia: Lvl 5x Cleric, TylerAsper (main)
    Lvl 2x I/L Mage, DarkWyatt (semi-main)
    All others: Currently inactive

only those who had accounts before the ip block can play msea from outside the area. they got alot of flack for blocking people who had been playing for months in msea.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

but, is msea still having to hacker and lag issues??

if so why would u want to play msea.