Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Should I train?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHunter88 View Post
    Alright :D Thanks alot. I'll give them a go
    Just keep an eye on your hp and hope you don't run into any nest golems. Jr Newties auto-attack when you are within range, but there are a few sniping spots where you can literally just stand and rack in the exp.

edit: here's a decent guide at jr newtie training
    http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/show....php?t=1381347
    Spoiler!

What's the best map for training on green mushrooms? Preferrably some place that isn't really crowded like HHG1.

@PrinceYumil,

HHG1 has prolly the fastest green mush spawn since theres ppl on all plats but since you dont like HHg1, then try the tree dungeons near ellinia

Is there one tree dungeon map in particular that is really good?

Guys hi everyone my first post (YAY)
    for years i have seen you guys talking but now i want to be part of it
    Thanks

Im lvl 30 i am trainin on wooden and rocky masks is there anythin better (NO WILD BOARS)?

(off-topic = do crossbows fire in the same speed as bows? i have seen some posts sayin so)
    ------------------
    Alert!!!!!!!!!
    im brasilian my english may not be too good please be patient
    ----------------------------------------------------

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by D2_FastArrows View Post
    Guys hi everyone my first post (YAY)
    for years i have seen you guys talking but now i want to be part of it
    Thanks

Im lvl 30 i am trainin on wooden and rocky masks is there anythin better (NO WILD BOARS)?

(off-topic = do crossbows fire in the same speed as bows? i have seen some posts sayin so)
    Bows are faster.

Train on Psycho Jacks all the way to level 45
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

You guys have been right about training on Psycho Jacks and Nightmares, so I'll ask again. ^ ^;

Alright, I've now progressed to level 51, and I'm having some trouble with Straw Target Dummies. T__T

They're difficult for me to kill efficiently with Arrow Bomb, and if they're not grouped, then it seems that enemies who gave slightly less XP and were easier to Arrow Bomb I may be better there. Is there any better or equivalent place to train at level 51-60? Thanks for the help. :D

Goals: 50 [x] 60 [x] 70 [x] Solo MM [x] ZMM[x]
    Ranger [x] ZHelm [x] Solo Jr. Rog [x]
    -----
    Make New Goals [ ]

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Shinyschmo View Post
    You guys have been right about training on Psycho Jacks and Nightmares, so I'll ask again. ^ ^;

Alright, I've now progressed to level 51, and I'm having some trouble with Straw Target Dummies. T__T

They're difficult for me to kill efficiently with Arrow Bomb, and if they're not grouped, then it seems that enemies who gave slightly less XP and were easier to Arrow Bomb I may be better there. Is there any better or equivalent place to train at level 51-60? Thanks for the help. :D
    Well straw target dummies are the best training place for that level. I stayed at Nightmares until level 52 then moved there. You can also try LMPQ if you want. If you can post your equips, stats and skill build then I can try and help you more.
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

Mushmom

For all 45-50 hunters...

The monkey forest maps were redone, and the 2nd is godly exp. I mean godly, I was training faster there than at nightmares, which I OHKO about 70% of the time.

I'll get some pics up showing how, but pretty much there are 3 rows of platforms, and a small separation allowing you to snipe with AB, and hit all three of them at once, the only problem is that the rows are in two areas where there is a long separation vertically. Luckily there is a tele on the left that takes you to the top and bottom of the map.

Edit: Here are the pics and a mini guide to training there.

Monkey Forest II:

Pretty much the most awesome map, three areas where the lupins and zlupins spawn. The ground which have a slow spawn, and the group of platforms slightly higher than the ground, along with the next group up top.

Now, the best place to snipe and stay for till you kill most of them is the flat middle of the platforms where they overlap.

The best way to get through both of the platforms is through the map warps marked in the next pic.

How did you get them all in the corner? At first glance it looked like a hack. :\