Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This one is for _______

Banned

Default This one is for _______

Hey _______!Yeah _______! I really hate how you _______ all the time, why don't you just stop it? Nobody likes you, _______! I was trying to have a nice conversation in this thread: _______ when _______ suddenly comes along and starts _______ when no one even wants him there. Seriously, why doesn't _______ just get a clue? I wish the mods would do something! I oughtta _______ you in the _______ with a big giant _______, then maybe you'd get a _______ clue.

Ok, thanks for listening to my rant. :D

Who shall we single out next? I've already got my torch and pitchfork!

Madlibs? Haha, but in all seriousness, it's most likely a forum fad.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Hey You! Yeah just! I really hate how you lost all the time, why don't you just stop it? Nobody likes you, The! I was trying to have a nice conversation in this thread: Game when . suddenly comes along and starts You when no one even wants him there. Seriously, why doesn't just just get a clue? I wish the mods would do something! I oughtta lost you in the The with a big giant Game, then maybe you'd get a . clue.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Hey desu! Yeah desu! I really hate how you desu all the time, why don't you just stop it? Nobody likes you, desu! I was trying to have a nice conversation in this thread: desu when desu suddenly comes along and starts desu when no one even wants him there. Seriously, why doesn't desu just get a clue? I wish the mods would do something! I oughtta desu you in the desu with a big giant desu, then maybe you'd get a desu clue.

Banned

It wasn't really a madlib, it was me mocking anyone who's made a flaming thread against a specific person. But, madlibs are good too.

Icon11

Hey a fish! Yeah bulimia! I really hate how you caterwauler all the time, why don't you just stop it? Nobody likes you carniverous fountains! I was trying to have a nice conversation in this thread: Home Remedies for Plantar Warts, when a fat baby suddenly comes along and starts licking my toes when no one even wants him there. Seriously, why doesn't jello just get a clue? I wish the mods would do something! I oughtta entice you in the armpit with a big giant dodecahedron, then maybe you'd get a burnt sienna clue.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Hey a fish! Yeah bulimia! I really hate how you caterwauler all the time, why don't you just stop it? Nobody likes you carniverous fountains! I was trying to have a nice conversation in this thread: Home Remedies for Plantar Warts, when a fat baby suddenly comes along and starts licking my toes when no one even wants him there. Seriously, why doesn't jello just get a clue? I wish the mods would do something! I oughtta entice you in the armpit with a big giant dodecahedron, then maybe you'd get a burnt sienna clue.
    Stupid fat babies... high five!

Icon11

The lean ones have a more delicate flavor.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    The lean ones have a more delicate flavor.
    orly? BBQ!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Hey You! Yeah just! I really hate how you lost all the time, why don't you just stop it? Nobody likes you, The! I was trying to have a nice conversation in this thread: Game when . suddenly comes along and starts You when no one even wants him there. Seriously, why doesn't just just get a clue? I wish the mods would do something! I oughtta lost you in the The with a big giant Game, then maybe you'd get a . clue.
    god dammit. not again.
    Minimalist signatures ftw!