Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Online

Default Ghost Online

hey just wanted to let anyone that intrested know that Ghost Online will be going into Open Beta later today.

This topic is now about posting your IGN (atleast it will be when the game is actualy open.)

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell

Game's old, game sucks.Big deal an American version? They're gonna **** on it like they do everything else. The Malaysian version has such a strong American following I doubt this will see many people.
    Gone with the wind

yeah, but atleast its SOMTHING to do for a while.

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell

I suppose. You realize how hacked GO is right? There were lvl 70s in a week, when the legits were barely 40. I heavily followed it's storyilne.

I'm considering making a fansite dedicated to it, since ghostsource is dead, but who knows... :P
    Gone with the wind

yes i heard about how hacked it was, but they fixed that just as they ended closed beta, im hoping that they keep it up and make it almost hacker free, yet i know that it most likly will not happen that way.

eh im still going to try it, chances are ill like it enough to tie me over for about a month.

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell

Banned

Highest level legit in the Malaysian version was 82.

Also, old GS members already did another fansite.

http://go.novia.com.sg/

That game wasn't a lot of fun for me. I quit that game about an hour into it.
    When nerds sing their favorite song:

Open beta didn't show any improvement AT ALL in hacking restrictions sorry to say. In fact, in december I went back to see if it was still as bad and my old exploit STILL worked, and I was able to run PLAIN CE, not even needing a UCE!!

In any case, I doubt there will be any improvement there in anti-hacking at all, lopl, the only difference was people spreading the hacks.

As for the fansite, I helped Kiro with that site, so I'm well aware of it, but it's not really the same by far as far as fansites go. I have a copy of the vBulletin database, so I have all of the guides and everything backed up, which is mostly what I mean, all I need to do is register the domain (which is free now) and make the site.
    Gone with the wind

looks way too much like maple for my liking

i like it because of the music mostly, the action is ALOT more fast pace than maple, although getting to level 10 is probly the hardest part of the entire thing... and its not THAT hard.

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell