Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Should I train?

so i've just got to lvl 50 and mcp gives not much xp anymore(but just for this lvl) so should I mcp till lvl 51 and lmpq therefore or train in another place?
    if the second one wich place?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tapstapito View Post
    so i've just got to lvl 50 and mcp gives not much xp anymore(but just for this lvl) so should I mcp till lvl 51 and lmpq therefore or train in another place?
    if the second one wich place?
    How about normal training? Telling us what job you are would help.

Im a 113 priest and i cant decide between himes or newties. which should i choose?

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Keirosuke View Post
    Im a 113 priest and i cant decide between himes or newties. which should i choose?
    Er... Priest? o_O

If you're ranger then Newties would probably be better.
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Did you commute them from the 120 archer listed in your profile? They're good for 84 either way.
    yeah, marksmen get pretty boring.
    bowmasters have all their cons.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Keirosuke View Post
    Wrong sticky, try here: http://hidden-street.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11812

I'm a lvl 40 xbowman using a lvl 35 maple xbow at the moment and I believe i screwed up my stats *but can be fixed* I have str +5 my level. Please tell me if i'm right or wrong on that. STR should be equal to my level said a guide on maple tip.

Anyways I have been doing carnival pq and I am dead poor right now and I am afraid I can't afford my lvl 50 equips, so I want to do some quests and alone time. Where are some good places to go to?

I am at Ludi right now but anywhere works. (except for anyting below orbis, eos, and helios tower because I am dead lazy to buy scrolls or go down the tower)

I hint again I am dead poor so I can't spam pots constantly. Damage is unstable :[

P.s. I would like a price check on a maple havoc hammer and 30% staff att. scroll :P
    GunWhisperer - 2X - Gunslinger
    IcedSentinel -48 - Xbowman (On Hold)

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeSoda View Post
    I'm a lvl 40 xbowman using a lvl 35 maple xbow at the moment and I believe i screwed up my stats *but can be fixed* I have str +5 my level. Please tell me if i'm right or wrong on that. STR should be equal to my level said a guide on maple tip.

Anyways I have been doing carnival pq and I am dead poor right now and I am afraid I can't afford my lvl 50 equips, so I want to do some quests and alone time. Where are some good places to go to?

I am at Ludi right now but anywhere works. (except for anyting below orbis, eos, and helios tower because I am dead lazy to buy scrolls or go down the tower)

I hint again I am dead poor so I can't spam pots constantly. Damage is unstable :[

P.s. I would like a price check on a maple havoc hammer and 30% staff att. scroll :P
    As xbowman, you should have your str at your level, but you can still easily fix it.

As for money, CPQ is a big problem cause you're not getting any.
    I'd recommand trying LPQ some, or hunt something like sekura celions in Amoria.

Another option is to CPQ to 51 and remain poor, then switch to LMPQ where you'll be making money in no time.

Also, go over the scroll giving quests, at 40 you can do 3-4 that gives gloves for att 10/60/70, which will easily give you a few mils.
    SCANIA
    xStringerx - Ranger 11x
    Ridanmos - Hermit 7x
    Rynold- StrDit 5x

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLimeSoda View Post

I would advise going to any kind of PQ as unlike training you don't always get in and can often lose money for no good reason. Just look back on the last few pages and find some training spots, then stick there; if you're training at the right spot then you at least shouldn't lose money, but more often than not you'll gain money.

If you want warrior weapon and mage scroll P/C's, go to their respective sections.

Alright. Right now I'm a Level 56 hunter. I'm a little stuck on where the best place I could train at my current level would be (besides Ludi maze).

Any suggestions?