Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Webcomics

Default Webcomics

Simply enough. Just post the webcomics you usually look at, link is optional. I'm curious to see the people's tastes here.

Ctrl Alt Delete

VG cats

xkcd

Trunks and Soto

The Slackerz

Sinfest

Icon11

Penny Arcade. What is wrong with you?!
    I'd like to state for the record that c-a-d is completely unfunny and the worst thing to ever happen to the internet ok no that's 4chan but it sucks majorly miscarriage.

Uly, don't dis CAD >=( it's funny. except in its current state right now. right now its actually going through some random drama crisis, itll be funny again "I swears on the heart of raptorjesus!"

since vgcats and CAD was already mentioned how about Dr.McNinja?

Icon11

It's terrible and the only one that's ever made me crack a smile is that Phoenix Wright boobie one. It's an unfunny imitation of PA and the writer is an a-hole.

Megatokyo has become unreadable but I used to read it. Hmmmmm there's a lot I used to read.

http://www.truckbearingkibble.com

http://www.pbfcomics.com

http://www.yellow5.com/pokey

I like ctrl-alt-del. But hey whatever.

I don't think I can post links yet. But I also like phdcomics (it's about grad school and on, so obviously you won't get the jokes if you haven't gone to college yet) and I also like countyoursheep (just got into it, don't know much about it yet).

Icon11

Post more outside of Rainbow Street and you'll be able to post links/pics/whatever.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    It's terrible and the only one that's ever made me crack a smile is that Phoenix Wright boobie one. It's an unfunny imitation of PA and the writer is an a-hole.
    oh then you mean VGcats. that phoenix wright thing was from vgcats, not CAD.
    i think you mixed them up.
    but ya i agree some of the vgcats stuff isn't really funny, but i find that some are which is why i look at it, and that the writer needs to make the comics more often. CAD>VGcats. although i do like the supereffective and adventure log thing, to bad they get updated rarely.

Questionable Content - The current story arc is hilarious, at least if you go back and read all 1200 past comics to get to know the characters...

And of course I love xkcd. The bra one lately made me LMAO because it's so true.

I should read phdcomics more. My mom reads it and keeps sending me strips that I love, but I don't bother to bookmark it.
    Spoiler!

you all know not what a good comic is.

read every single page of this comic and you will feel like you have read a 1000+ page book.

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html

Rich adds about 3 strips a week.

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell

Explosm & Cyanide, Ctrl+Alt+Del are my favourites. I read some sprite comics to keep me entertained.

Oh, dont forget Biff.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.