Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Abbreviations

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Some things I wanna point out:

Crimsonwood Keep is generally referred to as CWK, that's the more common name than CW.

Dark Knights are generally referred to as "DrK" or plural "DrKs" as opposed to DKK.

"rogs" generally refer to either the Boss Stage of APQ when there are three Rogs, whereas "rogging" refers to killing C]rogs because nobody hunts Jrogs anymore anyway. When they do, they usually say "Jrogging."
    This one is kinda iffy, so you could probably leave it the way it is and it won't matter.

Oh and one more thing; you mispelled "CFD" (Caution Falling Down) and "CHD".

^_^
    Not back. Front.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

TT (triple throw)
    BF (you've got the boyfriend and bigfoot, but not balanced fury)
    HTPQ (horntail PQ)
    GG (goodgame)

Srry if someone said these after the 1st or 2nd pages....I didnt read through everything completely.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    Some things I wanna point out:

Crimsonwood Keep is generally referred to as CWK, that's the more common name than CW.
    They're both up there, so I'm not worried.

Dark Knights are generally referred to as "DrK" or plural "DrKs" as opposed to DKK.
    Same. Both are there.
    "rogs" generally refer to either the Boss Stage of APQ when there are three Rogs, whereas "rogging" refers to killing C]rogs because nobody hunts Jrogs anymore anyway. When they do, they usually say "Jrogging."
    This one is kinda iffy, so you could probably leave it the way it is and it won't matter.
    That's just far too complicated lol. I'm just gonna leave that alone for now. If it is brought up again, I'll find a way to fit it all in
    Oh and one more thing; you mispelled "CFD" (Caution Falling Down) and "CHD".
    Good catch on that one, thanks :)
    ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    TT (triple throw) already there
    BF (you've got the boyfriend and bigfoot, but not balanced fury)I'll toss that one in, thanks :)
    HTPQ (horntail PQ)also already there
    GG (goodgame)I said this somwhere but I'll, repeat becuase it's not in the op: I'm not including abreviations for lingo and normal conversation here. I'm trying to keep it strictly MS related for my own sake as much as anything. There are far too many abbreviations in use in normal conversation >_>

Srry if someone said these after the 1st or 2nd pages....I didnt read through everything completely.
    It's ok. If anyone has suggested it, I've put it on the list, besides those which I've specifically chosen not to include.
    Anyway, thanks guys! Keep them coming and I'll keep adding them :)

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

Banned

Even though the map sucks now, and no one would probably even use the term anymore, for old time's sake:

Z4: Forest of Dead Trees 4

CC-Change channels, or association with a channel i.e
    Smega: S>10att WG CHEAP CC19 FM19
    PARTY @ CC19 FM 22

y'know, stuff like that

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow0B View Post
    CC-Change channels, or association with a channel i.e
    Smega: S>10att WG CHEAP CC19 FM19
    PARTY @ CC19 FM 22

y'know, stuff like that
    Um, what?
    Is that an example of a smega, or a smega to us? o_o'

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I love that you guys want to keep adding to the list, I really really do. I want to have every possible abbreviation on here for the benefit of the entire HS community. However, if you're going to suggest one, CHECK THE LIST FIRST. The majority of suggestions lately have already been on the list. So please, if you're going to suggest something, check what is already up there. I have them categorized so they're easier to find, even color coded so you don't get lost. Take a quick peek to see if it's already on the list, because it very well might be. I've got a pretty decent list going and that means most of them are up there already. Thanks for trying anyway, though :rolleyes:

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!