Page 171 of 574 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 5740

Thread: LaTale online. Interested?

Well, that seems fun I may check out the mines. I'm loving Dark Forest quests though, great experience and such, as are the Snowfield ones.

Really hoping someone goes Materials crafter, I haven't chosen one yet, but I want to go Armor pretty badly.

I mean I could possibly go Materials, I haven't decided fully, I'll probably make a decision later tonight and post it.

Problem is that I know a lot of people will go materials and sell kits and whatnot, and this is what would bother me.
    Gone with the wind

I got really pissed after realizing that OGP patched the stones.
    Might not log in for a while, watching anime the whole day today
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

That's no reason to emo out, some people got it some didn't, just get on there's still an event that should increase your exp among other things :]

I mean seriously, I was planning on doing it right after I finished my current quests, on my other character to get him to 30 and finally have a knuckle explorer, but who cares? We're already at levels where we have decent amounts of quests, can train in a multitide of areas, and just got a patch with new areas. It's not like they took something away, they simply fixed what wasn't meant, they didn't wrong you, you lost nothing, others simply gained something, and not unfairly, as the other option to even it out is to rollback, and I'm sure that would make almost everyone hate them.
    Gone with the wind

The upgrading system is epic fail.
    I don't even know how, it's too confusing.
    I think I bought another one of the same weapon at double the price for nothing.
    I'm depressed...
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    Don't think I'll be logging in for awhile.

I'll be active in here though, lurking for moar updates. :o
    Catch your mage up prov!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Would be nice to see a decent leveled mage :]

In any case, I sent you stuff earlier this morning for your mage, so I'm not sure if it has experation inside of the mailbox or not, but you might wanna go get it :P

(I finally have 400k!)

I'm considering restating to a single-tree build so that I can get more powerful moves, but I'm still a bit skeptical. I mainly might do this because "The Final ___" sucks hard, very hard, and that tree in general does little damage, but I do like the chain... ._.;
    Gone with the wind

I think crafting and updating is stupid. I'll probably never use it.

How so? If you find a level 30 weapon but it has like Lv 5. Str, Lv 5. RIDR and Lv 5 IDR, wouldn't you want to upgrade it? It's cheaper than buying puzzle pieces, and it's better than finding another one as or near as good for your level.
    Gone with the wind

How can you guys not like upgrading? :eek: I was able to make my FRP hat into a ceramic one, and retained the fire resistance bonus. It's a lot cheaper than buying a brand new ceramic hat. The only problem I can see is probably Upgrade Durability isssues.

In any case, I think I may just hoard basic minerals and junk from the Forest Mine. Who needs some copper/iron/silver/gold ore? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by DDrgn View Post
    How can you guys not like upgrading? :eek: I was able to make my FRP hat into a ceramic one, and retained the fire resistance bonus. It's a lot cheaper than buying a brand new ceramic hat. The only problem I can see is probably Upgrade Durability isssues.

In any case, I think I may just hoard basic minerals and junk from the Forest Mine. Who needs some copper/iron/silver/gold ore? ;)
    Then tell me.
    How the **** do I upgrade my weapon?
    It said I needed another misc. item even AFTER I put in the required minerals.
    Gonna work on my spear Warrior for now until I get the motivation to go back to my explorer again...
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪