Page 334 of 574 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 5740

Thread: LaTale online. Interested?

Just made the change to Guardian and noticed some really cool things.

The first is the fact that, omg, with just one click I went from tank to offense. My damage output went through the rooooooof. It's really, really noticeable. Really. How cool is it when 6 out of 9 skills hit 1,000 or more? just a second ago I had only one skill that did that without criticals.

The second is the fact that all of my skills except Crescent Kick combo together. Yes. When I do flame kick, I see 8 COMBO signs come up on my screen-- and it works like that for every skill, so i always have a skill to use quickly. This is part of the reason why my damage output became so great.

The second thing is that I get, not one, but two physical evade skills. The first is Weapon Blocking (+10%), and the second is Max Speed. Max Speed grants me an extra 2% evade per skill level, along with an extra 3% movement speeeeeeed. How great is that? And it only costs 1 skill point per level loool.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Just made the change to Guardian and noticed some really cool things.

The first is the fact that, omg, with just one click I went from tank to offense. My damage output went through the rooooooof. It's really, really noticeable. Really. How cool is it when 6 out of 9 skills hit 1,000 or more? just a second ago I had only one skill that did that without criticals.

The second is the fact that all of my skills except Crescent Kick combo together. Yes. When I do flame kick, I see 8 COMBO signs come up on my screen-- and it works like that for every skill, so i always have a skill to use quickly. This is part of the reason why my damage output became so great.

The second thing is that I get, not one, but two physical evade skills. The first is Weapon Blocking (+10%), and the second is Max Speed. Max Speed grants me an extra 2% evade per skill level, along with an extra 3% movement speeeeeeed. How great is that? And it only costs 1 skill point per level loool.
    OMG Strata is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

Shocking isn't it?

Beginner

I have one small question regarding this game: How fast is the leveling compared to MapleStory?
    From what I've read in this topic it's faster, but how much faster? Twice as fast? The reason I quit MapleStory was that the leveling was just way to slow for me and I don't wanna start on this game if it's almost the same..

OVAR 9K TIMES FASTAR
    No seriously
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Quote Originally Posted by kyhl View Post
    I have one small question regarding this game: How fast is the leveling compared to MapleStory?
    From what I've read in this topic it's faster, but how much faster? Twice as fast? The reason I quit MapleStory was that the leveling was just way to slow for me and I don't wanna start on this game if it's almost the same..
    It's faster to level. The game is interesting and it's worth playing.

Slime

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    It's faster to level. The game is interesting and it's worth playing.
    Don't forgot the xp gain stuff you can put on your fashion clothes. Also the 30 min. xp gain you get for logging in after an hour of not playing. Also the xp gain items you can find or buy from other people. Same goes with item drop gain too.

Banned

Hour of not playing? o_o

It's actually reset everyday at midnight PST time.

Slime

really? I guess I didn't notice since I usually get on late and in the afternoon if I'm not doing anything. Also I'm using an explorer now. HeadSlicer

Quote Originally Posted by giothegame View Post
    Don't forgot the xp gain stuff you can put on your fashion clothes.

sob, yeah. Makes me wonder why I enchanted my stuff with drop rate instead of that. Who knew it'd make such a difference.. :<