Page 401 of 574 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5740

Thread: LaTale online. Interested?

Icon11

ya, honestly im not seeing a difference in what brigs and drone did. Though brigs even used your 19 astros. Even after you told him no.

Gogogogogo Join Kira.

Spoiler!

Brig explained most of it, just doesn't understand what's wrong. He took it all because he assumed I would never come back, even though I had told him not to. He's repaid me for what he took, although it's a pain in the ass to find it all again, you know.

He's also going to help me get the piece of the Hyunmu set that I'm missing, but that requires me going along, which is what? A pain in the ass.
    Gone with the wind

At least you won't have to kill anything. Let the gunsuringa do all the work.

:|

I suprose.

In any case, I got my pet back, and from that event long ago also have 2 darts and another month of PETO-TIMERU!
    Gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Brig explained most of it, just doesn't understand what's wrong. He took it all because he assumed I would never come back, even though I had told him not to. He's repaid me for what he took, although it's a pain in the ass to find it all again, you know.

He's also going to help me get the piece of the Hyunmu set that I'm missing, but that requires me going along, which is what? A pain in the ass.
    I hate when shiit like this goes down.

'Don't touch/sell anything on my account.'
    'Okay I won't.'
    -Log on a few months later to find stuff missing-
    'Why'd you touch my stuff?'
    'Oh because I thought you were never coming back.'
    'Did you even listen to the first thing I said when I gave you access to my account?'
    'Yes..'
    'Then why is stuff missing?'
    'Because I thought you weren't coming back!'

>_>

Icon11

Er. I could come up with something to mess that up, but i rather not >_>

Spoiler!

Yeah, we'd rather not hear it. :p

Yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head anyway.

I'm going to just deal with it and still be his friend cause even though it was a real **** move to make, I may have made it seem as though I was never coming back, although like with all games I always tell people to leave enough for my character to be good. For example in MapleStory I tell Dimi to leave enough for the character to be playable, he always does, hence why I can trust him. Helll, I pretty much gave him my sin at this point, cause he's awesome, plus he knows how to handle a shared account, if he's going to do something like change the name, he always asks me first, which is why he rocks 8D

In any case, anyone know what class levels the easiest?
    I've heard both warrior and explorer from MMOG, but I'm not so convinced. I'm kinda bored of my explorer, although I'm gonna press on to 60 and see if that changes my mood. I find this game impossible to play without a ****ing controller. Now, if I could get one of those Logitech G13, or the Saitek equivalent, that would probably help me be able to play while using the keyboard >_>; Or something with a better system. For now I can use my "G-keys" without a problem on my G15, when I replace it with a 'keypress', but when I run a macro, no. I like that they didn't block all of it out, it's quite nice. I can't say the same if I had my MERC Stealth with working software.

EDIT:!!!!! Ideazon's website is back up, after 4 months of being down!!1

If their software also works fine with 'replacing digits', I might be able to put both keyboards in and use one as a 'controller' by mapping it ^ ^;
    Gone with the wind

Warriors and Explorers are the easiest to level.
    Knights do less damage then Explorers, so they level slightly slower, but not really enough to be noticable.
    Mages are just hard at first since they only get 1 skill tree
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Most mages get two skill trees to start with, healing is just silly if you want to 'level' fast/easy.
    Gone with the wind