Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: nanop44

Banned

Default nanop44

This has gone far enough you immature ****. Let me get this straight in your little pea brain of yours.

PEOPLE. ARE. ANNOYED. OF. YOU.

I'm already pissed that I didn't get in the Latale CB, and I'm right now trying to calm down from the other calamities that I'm dealing with. But you trying to flaunt it seriously pisses me off. Want some proof? Fine, here we go.

Quote Originally Posted by nanop44 View Post
    *sniff*
    I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
    I'm going crazy for being accepted into LaTale CB, but bear with me, I'm sure you can stand it for 7 days.
    original thread

http://hidden-street.net/forum/showt...114#post541114

You're just jealous
    lol
    Characters created in Closed Beta are not permanent right?
    original thread

http://hidden-street.net/forum/showt...t=31736&page=3

Well looky here, it's jgifpeg
    original thread

http://hidden-street.net/forum/showt...112#post541112

oh if this didn't say anything else,

yeah, go ahead and say something nano***. try to back something up with unwitty statements. i'd like to see you try and do something.

the game looks *** anyways so whats there to flaunt? I get to test a *** game! is what nanop is trying to say

I don't think its anything to brag about, honestly.

Heres a screenshot to be proud of:

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    I don't think its anything to brag about, honestly.

Heres a screenshot to be proud of:

Spoiler!
    ROFL thats a pretty picture anyway it dont bother me and i dont see why it bothers you it may not be maple but thats no reason to over react [editeds] if he wants to show off then thats wat he'll do but it shouldnt really matter that much (ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD
    Back, and Pinker than ever... >_< Wanna doubt? Check the sexy pink beast!

...you're kidding right?

You made a hotsand thread about him because he was over excited to play a pretty simple, but good looking game?

2 of the 3 posts you have shown are either in the Chat thread or in the LaTale thread, whats your point?

My real problem is ChibiTem and how that bastard still didn't take that text out of his signature.

Hey, comparing a long delay on MapleStory to a natural disaster that killed thousands of people is idiotic. You should feel ashamed of yourself you immature ****.

Whoa now, you should take up that complaint through PM's or reports thar Pheonix. @_@
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    ...you're kidding right?

You made a hotsand thread about him because he was over excited to play a pretty simple, but good looking game?

2 of the 3 posts you have shown are either in the Chat thread or in the LaTale thread, whats your point?

My real problem is ChibiTem and how that bastard still didn't take that text out of his signature.

Hey, comparing a long delay on MapleStory to a natural disaster that killed thousands of people is idiotic. You should feel ashamed of yourself you immature ****.
    the reason isn't because of the latale related posts. It's because he's flaunting the fact that he GOT IN.

latale sucks anyway? That's like me flaunting the fact that I'm fat. In fact...
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    ...you're kidding right?

i dont mind, actually ive been called worse things by people that know me in r/l and it dont bother me so i take no offence to it :D also dont put me in a thread about someone else. Start your own about me it doesnt bother me any cuz the more you try to say stuff about me the more you look like a rude idiot to other people so enjoy talking about someone that dont care
    Back, and Pinker than ever... >_< Wanna doubt? Check the sexy pink beast!

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post
    Whoa now, you should take up that complaint through PM's or reports thar Pheonix. @_@
    I did, about a month ago, he didn't even reply to my second post so he's just blowing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChibiTEM View Post
    i dont mind, actually ive been called worse things by people that know me in r/l and it dont bother me so i take no offence to it :D also dont put me in a thread about someone else. Start your own about me it doesnt bother me any cuz the more you try to say stuff about me the more you look like a rude idiot to other people so enjoy talking about someone that dont care
    Im not going to start an entire topic about you because of your signature when you can easily change it. Plus, I dont care if you mind the fact of me calling you an immature ****.

I dont care about your life story, I called you one, because simply you are one.