Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Should I train?

Tried it, and the spawn is right on top of you. I thwack one while in the middle of killing another and soon enough have a mob on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    Tried it, and the spawn is right on top of you. I thwack one while in the middle of killing another and soon enough have a mob on me.
    yea... happens to me i tried to stay at an end and use PKB sometimes to help out its good exp once u get a good flow sometimes use IA here n there might go to kitties a bit to make myself 45 less dmg there good mobbing , can talk on AIM or yahoo if u like or need more advice

Heres a small guide on crossbowman Monkey Forest II training:

In this section of the map you have 2 options.

1)Stand at I, or blue square and fire on monsters that are on all three platforms, this way is reccomended because it keeps you out of harms way.

2) Iron arrow all three platforms and then barrage. This way can be slower and have more hits, but your hits will have a lower chance of bending towards a target and getting stuck.

Rinse and repeat for the bottem platform.

Also, on the ground floor, you can iron arrow all the lupins there, go into the right or left corner, and kill them.

seems interesting ill look into that , my iron arrow is kinda high maxing that now its i think 14 or 15 dun remembr ill look into what the drop n stuff ty for this =]

i really like the drops from the zombie lupins imma try some training there see how it goes =] do the bannanas hit u alot or knock u off alot?

If you stand toward the back of the platform I'm standing on, they can't hit you.

But, I take some grilled cheeses or any avoidability potion to reduce the chances.

If you stand toward the back of the platform I'm standing on, they can't hit you.

But, I take some grilled cheeses or any avoidability potion to reduce the chances.
    grilled cheese is nice im tryin out the spawn right now =]

I like this other spawn ab it better more spawn here

Hows the experience? :]

Hows the experience? :]
    the second spawn i like a bit better its faster the one i posted above i edited it, exp goes by fast cuz i cant wait for drops from these =]

Quote Originally Posted by LT gamer View Post
    For all 45-50 hunters...

The monkey forest maps were redone, and the 2nd is godly exp. I mean godly, I was training faster there than at nightmares, which I OHKO about 70% of the time.

I'll get some pics up showing how, but pretty much there are 3 rows of platforms, and a small separation allowing you to snipe with AB, and hit all three of them at once, the only problem is that the rows are in two areas where there is a long separation vertically. Luckily there is a tele on the left that takes you to the top and bottom of the map.

Edit: Here are the pics and a mini guide to training there.

Monkey Forest II:

Pretty much the most awesome map, three areas where the lupins and zlupins spawn. The ground which have a slow spawn, and the group of platforms slightly higher than the ground, along with the next group up top.

Now, the best place to snipe and stay for till you kill most of them is the flat middle of the platforms where they overlap.

The best way to get through both of the platforms is through the map warps marked in the next pic.

This should clarify some things.

well Id see where it can be godly exp , its jus that he has Arrow bomb and can hit both platforms i think with it , if i could do an area effect dmg i twould be godly exp i like the first forest because of the bottom floor cuz all the monkeys i can IA.